Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring is slow coming

Last weekend we went to the farmhouse. I was so excited for a spring weekend, and we got that, sorta. Spring in Utah is always crazy, it can be beautiful one day and snowing the next. I was very very happy to see some green little grasses pushing up through the earth. It felt like spring was really truly here!

And guess what else? Easter is only a few weeks away! I LOVE Easter! I LOVE Spring!

Look look! Some little green weeds! I looked and looked for a leprechaun but didn't see one. Mama read me this story she wrote when she was my exact age about a leprechaun named Lindsay and I loved the story. I really wish I found one, to grant me my wishes.
The weeds are brown now but within a month or two there will be green ones sprouting everywhere.
And I played in the ditch across the street from the farmhouse. Daddy played here too when he was a boy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Violet,
Have you gotten your birthday present from Inky yet? I keep waiting for a post because I know Inky sends really fun things. Sorry if I missed the post.

Alice.

Abbey and Chloe said...

Violet, you are too adorable! I love your outfit. It's something like my little Mia would wear.

-Abbey

Anonymous said...

Alice, I haven't gotten anything from Inky yet, I'll post on my blog when I do.

Violet

Anonymous said...

I love Violet's shirt & hairclips! :)

My doll and I love spring as well. She just got her ears pierced, and the day you posted this was her birthday! :D

Star Valley Dolls said...

Great photos! I love spring, too-and-maybe I'll get to your house in time for Easter; wouldn't that be really fun?
~Kirsten

TheHallucinatingGiraffe said...

i love your outfit!!!