Saturday, November 17, 2007

Updating my blog at the farmhouse!

Now that I'm back home in Utah I've been working on school work extra hard. This weekend we are down at the farmhouse and I'm working on a family tree report and Russian. I have a Russian program on my computer, so I was able to bring it down to the farmhouse. It is fun to be able to post on my blog down here too!

Last night I had a slumber party with my cousins Abygael, Sophia, and Jess! We had so much fun staying up late, jumping on the bed and playing Snap (I won!). Today I got a special hair style. We are now cooking a roast on the coal stove and I've been interviewing Grandma for my family tree project.

This next week will be extra special because it is Thanksgiving! I love this time of year, and I can't wait to eat cranberries!

No comments: