Friday, June 5, 2009

Cabin in the rain

Mama and I took a girls trip up the cabin today with all the girls in my family! We got there and took a nice walk and cleaned up a little. When we were making lunch it started to rain, and rain, and rain. Grandma's doggy Willow could hear the thunder and started getting really scared and was shaking. I was trying to tell Willow it was okay, he's so funny.

After we had hot chocolate the rain cleared up just a little. I explored near the meadow and looked at all the yellow wildflowers covered in raindrops. And then it started to rain again! We all decided we were too cold and we came home. Now I'm warm in my PJs in my room, and of course it is raining outside!
There is even snow still up at the cabin in places. Isn't that amazing?

4 comments:

Abbey and Chloe said...

I love the first picture of you,Violet! Your so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Woah! There is still snow! :D Cool!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your hair ribbons? they are really cute! - Priscilla

Hot Hot JJ said...

Priscilla,
I get most of my hair bows at a scrapbook store here in Utah called Pebbles in my Pocket.

Violet