Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Doll party!

On Saturday all the friends Mama has met on the doll boards decided to meet up for a party. I was so excited to go because lots of my friends were going to be there, even my traveling friend Sophie! Sophie speaks beautiful French and looks a little bit like me, so I was excited to meet her.

The party was held at such a pretty garden! All the girls and I explored everywhere! It was so fun to explore and play in the garden with all my friends, even Suzie came! Inside there was food and drinks and lots of fun things to see. Mostly I was just happy to be with Mama on a girl's outing.

Sophie and I found a swing that was just perfect for us!
Isn't the garden lovely?
All the roses were in bloom, even hundreds of pink ones!
I found a wonderful spot in the shade. Doesn't it look magical here? (Also, can you see my cute hair do?)

9 comments:

Abbey and Chloe said...

You look so adorable, Violet. The party looked like so much fun!

Wendy said...

You and Sophie look so cute together! And it looks like you had a great time. What a nice party!

Isabella Valentina S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Libby said...

You look very pretty, Violet!

Avery Voisin said...

I'm glad you had fun! You and Sophie look adorable! I wish I was there, all 3 of us #25's could be together :) I love that swing. The close up picture with you and the flowers is beautiful. I like your hair style!

~Avery~

Sophie Amélie said...

That sure was a fun day, wasn't it? :) I had a blast finally meeting you, Violet. Hopefully we can see each other again some time. You're always welcome back here (and hey, we live in a different house than the one you visited), or I could visit you.

~Sophhie

Isabella Valentina S. said...

I love your dress Violet!

Linnea said...

Beautiful!! I love your pictures.

Anonymous said...

Violet,the pictures are wonderful. What camera did your mamma use? How do you do that cute hairstyle? It will look breathtaking on Josefina! You and Sophie are very cute! I have the dress that Sophie has.Your blog is my favrite!