Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa Claus is coming to town!

It is Christmas Eve! Santa Claus is already on his way, because it is night time on the other side of the earth. That means if I was still in Ukraine with Inky, Santa would have already visited! Isn't that neat?

Daddy showed me a really nifty online tool where you can track Santa, it is at this website.

Here is a screen shot of that website, look at all the places Santa has already been (if there is a present, it means he's already been there).
I hope I can fall asleep tonight, I always have such a hard time falling asleep on Christmas Eve, because I want to stay awake and listen for reindeer.

Merry Christmas! Love Violet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Violet! Jess and I will be trying to stay awake to listen for reindeer, too. :-)