Thursday, February 19, 2009

Anna Lee left yesterday and I'm feeling a little sad

Anna Lee was here for over a month and I really got used to having my "Yosemite sister" so close. We had a sleep over every night, Anna Lee helped me with my home schooling (and Mama even gave her some assignments), and we've been playing fairies and winter princesses a lot. I'm really going to miss her now.

Anyway, while she was here we worked on a photo album. She wrote all the captions. I hope you like it!

Anna Lee Visits Utah

Love Violet

5 comments:

Anna Lee said...

I love the album, Violet! I know Anna Lee is going to miss you a lot, too. You are always welcome to come to Michigan again! We loved having you visit. :-)

Anonymous said...

What type of doll is Anna Lee? I want my AGs to have a little sister, and she is darling!

Hot Hot JJ said...

Anna Lee is a Gotz Little Sister. Gotz doesn't make them anymore, so you'll have to search eBay.

Wendy said...

I loved your album! I know you guys had a lot of fun. =)

TheHallucinatingGiraffe said...

i love all of your albums you have inspired me to make my own doll albums!! <\__~
/\/\