Happy Birthday to me!!! On Tuesday it was my eleventh birthday, but I had my party today and it was so fun! Also, Anna Lee was here, so she got to come to my party. We had a spaghetti party and even made the spaghetti ourselves. Plus, I got the BEST presents! I'm working on an album that I want to share here, but I have to say I have the best parents and cousins and friends ever.
Here are some of the things I got-
1. Scrapbook paper set. I love to scrapbook all my travel photos, and I got an entire set for my crafts.
2. Under the bed organizer for all my toys
3. Note cards so I can write to all my friends
4. An aquarium!!! I've been begging Mama for a pet and Sophia and Abygale got my two fish and an aquarium. It is soooo neat!
5. A really pretty skirt I've been begging for
6. Fawn, a Pixie Hollow doll. She is my favorite, my second favorite is Silvermist. When you get a Pixie Hollow doll you can go online and check out their website, make houses, and of course watch parts of their movie.
Here are a few more photos to share, and make sure to check out my entire birthday album. Happy birthday to me!
Sophia and Jasmine helped make the spaghetti and fry the meatballs (I made the meatballs, getting my hands gooey in that meat was worth it though, the meatballs were good!)
Suzy made sure the bread was nice and hot!
The spaghetti tasted so yummy! Doesn't Anna Lee look like she is having a fun time?
Look at my new aquarium. I can't wait to name my fish. I think the yellow one will me Limone, which is the way you say Lemon in Italian.
And, if you don't know about Pixie Hollow you have to go to the website and watch the preview. The movie is so good!