Inky and I did another Junior Ranger program yesterday! Now we are officially Junior Rangers at the Theodore Roosevelt National Historic Site. President Roosevelt lived ages and ages ago. He did some cool stuff like advocate for Universal Health Care, clean up the NYPD, and named his son Kermit.
Inky and I have earned FIVE Junior Ranger badges together. They are:
- Canyonlands National Park
- Cape Cod National Seashore
- New Bedford Whale National Historical Park
- Edgar Allan Poe National Historic Site
- Theodore Roosevelt Birthplace National Historic Site
We also visited the Tibet House, a museum and gallery about Tibet. This is me and Inky in front of a statue of His Holiness, Tenzin Gyatso, the Dalai Lama. He is one of my heroes because of his support for peace.
Who are your heroes?
P.S. You can see all our pictures from our trip here.