Friday, September 21, 2007

National Parks

Did you know I've been to a lot of National Parks? One thing that National Parks do is preserve different type of ecosystems that are special to our earth.

So which National Parks have I been to?

I've been to Yosemite. This is a very special park because this is where Mama and Daddy got married. This is my favorite park too.
I've been to Bryce National Park. Bryce is famous for red sandstone pillars called Hodos. You can hike among them!
I've been to Grand Teton National Park, in the winter! It was so snowy and cloudy, we didn't get to see the Tetons. I hope to go back soon.
Also, I've been to quite a few parks and National Historic sites with my hosts, including Jamestown, Williamsburg, and Richmont Battlefield.

1 comment:

Colette said...

You've also been to a UNESCO World Heritage Site with me and Inky- the Saint Sophia Cathedral.

You've probably been to several in Europe as well