Friday, January 25, 2008

Hula lessons in Hawaii

Josefina has been such a wonderful host and teacher. She has really become a wonderful friend. I will miss her so much.

A few days ago she taught me the art of the Hula. I love learning it so much! We even had some music to practice to, and you could hear the waves lapping the beach in the background. Very "authentic" Josefina told me.

Look at what fun we had:
Josefina showing me how it is done.
I'm trying it out for the first time with a pro!
Now it is my turn for the grass skirt and lei, don't I look like a Hawaiian girl?

3 comments:

Star Valley Dolls said...

Ooh, sounds like you're having an awesome time! I wish I could hula-well I can slightly if I play the Lilo and Stitch dvd special features.
~Kirsten

Anonymous said...

I wish I had taken more pictures of Molly when she went to Hawaii with me. The only ones we've got are on my uncle's camera. :-(

Unknown said...

Thats adorable!! Josefina and Violet look like they are having a lot of fun! Very cute photos!