Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentines!

Happy happy Valentine's my love! Who is my love? Ummm... the kitties, and Daddy and Mama. And my friends!

Anyway, Anna Lee is leaving tomorrow and so we decided to have a Valentine's Tea. Actually, Mama set it up for us and wouldn't allow us in the kitchen until everything was ready. Anna Lee and I both wore pink outfits with skirts. When we walked into the kitchen it was so pretty! The table had a lacy tablecloth and the white tea set was set up. We had cookies and chai with lots of sugar. Anna Lee and I had such a good afternoon. I'm going to miss her when she leaves tomorrow.


5 comments:

Livia said...

I love love love tea parties! Yours looks like it was a lot of fun. And chai is my favorite kind of tea, after peppermint. Have you ever tried vanilla chai? It's the absolute best with milk and sugar!
Love,
Livia

Wendy said...

Aww looks like your had a good time! I love tea parties. And tea!

*~*Mari*~* said...

Oh, I love your photos! Sitara asks your mom (she took them, or did you?) what sort of camera she used?

I really like tea, too! There is a lot of chai here but most of us aren't allowed it because it would make us too hyper. Your sugar cookies look yummy--that tea party must have been awesome!

Anna Lee has had a lovely time, I think. You two had such fun! I really want to host a traveling doll, but Sitara's Mom says NO. :(

Happy (late) Valentines!

Violet said...

We have a Canon SLR that Mama took all these photos with. She had it on the manual settings. I'm glad you like them!

Violet

Anonymous said...

Those cookies are so great!