Monday, July 20, 2009

It is hot in Utah! Even the moose are swiming!

Oh my gosh, it is so hot here in Utah! Inky and I are having such a good day together, we've been playing space most of the day, because 40 years ago man walked on the moon. Neat!

Over the weekend Inky and I took a little hike up East Canyon in Utah. Along the way we saw a tiny speck of brown off in a lake. Guess what it was? Yes! A Moose! He was so hot he decided to take a nice swim across the lake, then and long drink. After, he didn't get out. He just sat there cooling off. It was funny!

Here is the road up part of East Canyon, isn't it pretty?
Finally we get to our destination and start our hike. Yikes it's hot!
Do you see that tiny brown dot?
He's a moose!

6 comments:

Isabella Valentina S. said...

Heehee! Thats so cute. It's been hot here in Massachusetts too. I wish I was the moose. Lol! ;D I'm glad you guys are having fun.

Abbey and Chloe said...

Ooh, I love moose! I'm Canadian and people think that we always see moose, when the truth is, we rarely see them! It's so fun when you actually do see one, though.

Sophie Amélie said...

Neat! I've never seen a moose before-that must've been quite the experience!

-Sophie

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Cali (crazyforcali.blogspot.com)! It looks like you guys had a great time. And for the moose-- WOW! You are so lucky you saw one! Hope you and Inky are having a blast.

Cali***

Elisha said...

How Pretty!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawn

P.S. I've always wanted to visit the Grand Canyon!!!!!!!!!!

oogledeepuff said...

Your outfits are so cute! How do you make the shirts? or did you buy them?