Monday, March 8, 2010

Hint of spring at the farmhouse

Guess what I did last weekend? Went to the farmhouse of course! I love going to the farmhouse all times of year, but spring and summer are my favorites. So when I can finally feel spring in the air, I'm happy.

I took a walk with my new camera and took some photos. I love to watch the river and look for animals. I also love to pretend I'm a winter fairy with all the pretty white snow around me!

I love my sweater I got for Christmas this year and my skirt I got for my birthday last year!
Everything is so white and clean.
Remember this photo from last March? Well I took another one in the same spot this year!

7 comments:

Sophie Amélie said...

Beautiful pictures, Violet. I love how you've paired your ski sweater with your pretty springy skirt. That's certainly the perfect outfit for a "not quite the end of winter, not quite the beginning of spring" outing. ;)


~Sophie

Kiki's Korner said...

It's so fun to watch the seasons change. I love your skirt!
~Kiki

Anonymous said...

You look great this year Violet .. it is good to see you out and about ..

Ta Ta Ha Ha,
Kelsyee

Inky said...

I'm so glad you got to go to the farmhouse. Did you visit any of our secret spots?

I really love that you're wearing that skirt. It's so pretty. I think it looks like there are tasty cookies on it!

=^..^=
Inky

Adventures in AG said...

The snow is finally melting here too, I cannot wait for spring!
TTTN
Corde

Cali Hazelwood said...

Hi, Violet! You take such great photos! :)
I can't wait for spring! It has got to be my favorite season.

Cali***

Wendy said...

I always love your photos, Violet! And we're still jealous of the snow. =)